To know more about the Ministry of Testing meetup Pune, you can visit the meetup page here.
Screenshot from today’s meetup:
There were over 80+ registrations for the event but we had less than 50% attendance, which is okay given that it is a Saturday morning and a virtual meetup.
What was covered as the part of the 1 hour session?
- Introduction to Jenkins Pipeline(What and Why)
- Pipeline syntax – Declarative and Scripted
- Code snippets to get started, writing your first pipeline.
What did the demo include?
- Getting started with Pipelines
- Using the Jenkins Web UI to write Pipeline
- Configuring Selenium Java repo
- Publish TestNG reports
- Configuring your jenkins job with Jenkinsfile checked into your source code repo
- Parameterize the job
- Add stages
- Publish reports
- Trigger emails.
How can you get started?
You should be able to convert your freestyle Jenkins job into Jenkinsfile using the below references:
- Selenium java repo
- Configuring Jenkins job using Maven
- API tests with lemoncheesecake(Python)
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 🙂